Syawal 2009



To live alone on my own, far away from my family is the thing that never ever crossed my mind. But as the opportunities come one by one, I guess it's worth trying and see what will happen next.

My first attempt was in 1999, when I decided to go to the boarding school in Segamat. Yes, it was a total failure, and I was back in JB 3 months after registered with the school. Surprisingly, in 2002 it was a successful second attempt to manage to survive 2 years in Muar Science School which is 178 km away from home. From here, the distance never ever getting less, but instead always keep going further and further away.

After completion of SPM in 2003, I pursued my A Levels course in KYUEM, Lembah Beringin and followed by IMU, Bukit Jalil where I completed my phase 1 of the medical course early this year. That was nine months ago. Today, while typing this entry, I'm pretty sure that readers are aware that I'm 10 773 km (+++++) away from home.

Eventhough with the experience living away from home, but to celebrate 1st Syawal far away from is totally a brand new experience. I can say, the routine of the first day is the same all over the world, but the environment is not. Here, the celebration is between you and friends yet indeed it was fun and exciting, but I felt something huge is missing this year. Being new to the place and the people, make it extra huge for me. Yes, this is what store for me for the next three years. Don't worry, as usual the course of time will change everything, and I hope it will be better in the future.

Selamat Hari Raya....



Khutbah After the Prayer.


Me on the way back from the Hall.


Some old and new faces in my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment